Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, August 5

Art Journal Page for Sizzix

I meant to post this on Friday but a summer cold kicked my butt to the curb for the weekend. The curb, of course is slang for hanging out on the couch watching tv and drawing new art designs. I'm back today -- and determined to get back on schedule as quickly as I can. 

Today (make believe it's last Friday!) I wanted to share an art journal page I did using some gorgeous Dena Designs Stamps from Sizzix. They were so fun to work with -- for a quick tutorial and more images click on the link below and head on over tot he Sizzix blog to see the whole page!
Art Journal Page by Catherine Scanlon for Sizzix
Thanks for stopping byt today, have a lovely and creative day!

1 comment:

  1. That came out gorgeous. I love the ghost stamping technique you used. I also love how you made your own stencil. I never think to make my own using dies and plastic packaging materials. Of course the colors you used are simply scrumptious. They are perfect with the stamp. Thanks once again for sharing.

    Hope you are feeling better. Sorry I am behind in reading blogs these days. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.