edited to add: I just realized that I forgot to put the links over to Nat and Vic's blogs -- what can I say but SORRY gals-- it was midnight after a long day of driving and I'd been up for 20 hours. Please check out Nat and Vic's pages for May here:
13 CLOWNS WANTED
in connection with the disappearance of local man; Winston Whatever. A gang of thirteen men, women and children thought to be members of an elite team of Ninja Warriors posing as Circus Actors are targeted with the disappearance of Mr. Whatever.
Oscar, age unknown
Cordelia could hardly believe her eyes – she was overwhelmed and about to faint from the sheer shock of reading the headline “13 Wanted in Mystery Disappearance of Local Man!” What was more shocking to her was the fact that there were children and women involved.
As she skimmed the article, she couldn’t help but have a little hope that her sweet Winston would be home soon. Ever since those women had found the note the case had been moving along – he had to be found soon.
PHEW -- I know, I managed to leave you hanging ONCE again! Stay tuned for June to see how this story turns out for the Whatevers!
Want to play along?? We have just a few things to let you know about:
- Vicki, Nat and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you – just right click on it to safe it to download and show us your version of The Whatevers.
- There are no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
- There are no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There are no rules on the art form you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an art journal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and show us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission!
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.
- You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page