Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, May 2

Check out my Project over n the Sizzix Blog!

Since Mother's Day is RIGHT AROUND the Corner (May 12th in case you need a reminder) and I thought I would share this sweet little canvas (5 x 5) that I created for my first post over on the Sizziz blog.



The post has a complete supply list, instructions and step-out photos to make is SUPER easy for you to create for a sweet Mama in your life!

Thanks for stopping by today -- have a great THURSDAY!! 

PS. don't forget I'll be at Kept Creations in Whitman, Massachusetts on Saturday teaching an all day workshop: Art Journal Toolbox -- hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Your project turned out wonderful. Give yourself a pat on the back. Hope all is well in your world and that you had fun teaching.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.