Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Monday, May 20

Balancing Act and a Twitter Party

Popping in to share this with you today! If you get Lifetime you definitely don't want to miss "The Balancing Act" -- and it's airing tomorrow -- May 21.


There's also going to be a twitter party, so don't miss it!  So, be sure to join in on the fun by joining me and other members of the Sizzix team as we host a Twitter chat about all things Sizzix!  Join us on Twitter for fun crafty talk and questions and answers about Sizzix products.

You can find us -- TODAY HERE: https://twitter.com/Sizzix_US at 3pm PST -- be there or be square!

Thanks for stopping by --- have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.