Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, May 20

Balancing Act and a Twitter Party

Popping in to share this with you today! If you get Lifetime you definitely don't want to miss "The Balancing Act" -- and it's airing tomorrow -- May 21.


There's also going to be a twitter party, so don't miss it!  So, be sure to join in on the fun by joining me and other members of the Sizzix team as we host a Twitter chat about all things Sizzix!  Join us on Twitter for fun crafty talk and questions and answers about Sizzix products.

You can find us -- TODAY HERE: https://twitter.com/Sizzix_US at 3pm PST -- be there or be square!

Thanks for stopping by --- have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.