Art Gone Wild Launches NEW Website!

Art Gone Wild Launches NEW Website!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, January 30

The Monthly Word -- January

If you want to find out the meaning behind this pretty page of Fuschia's that I drew and painted take a minute and CLICK on over to The Monthly Word to see what my thoughts were on this for January!

THANKS for stopping by -- have a great day -- I hope to see you back here tomorrow for some more art journal painting!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the reinvent part. Thanks for sharing your insight on the other blog. Can't wait to see what you have as far as art journal painting.


Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.