Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

My Artful Life Planner

My Artful Life Planner
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Thursday, January 17

random journaling

just pictures today -- oh and this fun quote I found in the spine of an old agriculture book for the state of maine.
I was as a
gem concealed, me.
my burning ray revealed.

makes me think of a sunflower!

hidden journaling. i made the image below into my business card. love it.


Have a great day, thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Picking up jaw off the floor. That is amazing. I love the colors. The flowing of the lines. Even the hidden journaling. I love the quote also that you shared. Thanks for sharing.
    Myoriah@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.