Last year I had a test class in the fall that I called "In + Out Art Journal". The premise was that you could pop in to the classroom and watch all the videos, download the art, instructions and anything I had in the classroom related to the class and get started creating. Everything you needed for the course was there -- much like when you take a class at an art or scrapbook store. Easy to pick and choose what you like and not feel overwhelmed with a TON of information.
Plus there was no guilt if you didn't make all the projects, which often happens when you take classes sometimes.
the supply lists are smaller so you don't have to be overwhelmed with a shopping frenzy if your budget is tight -- as is for most of us these days.
The course fee is really reasonably priced considering you'll get a lot of video (In + Out Art Journal had over an hour) and other information!
With the one lesson format you will receive everything you need to make a journal and then a page full of journal prompts to fill your pages with.
This concept was SO successful for me I was overwhelmed -- and inspired to offer more.
With that -- my In + Out Series was born. I decided to offer one class a month -- in topics that teach a technique and others that teach a specific project. I think you'll be happy!
So, without further delay -- here are the dates and classes for the In + Out Series!
- January 21: In + Out Watercolor Painting for Stampers -- click here to go to the information page for this class at My Creative Classroom!
- February 15th: In + Out Embossing
- March15th: In + Out Easter Egg Diorama
- April 15th: In + Out Spellbinders Mix + Match
- May 6th: In + Out Mother's Day Heart Project and Card
- June 17th: In + Out Summer Art Journal
- July 15th: In + Out Embroidery for Card Makers
- August 15th: In + Out Collage Project
- September 16th: In + Out Punched Cards
- October 15th: In + Out Halloween
- November 5th: In + Out Thankful Project
- December 13th: In + Out Christmas Project
BONUS- If you SIGN up for all classes in the In + Out Series throughout the year and you'll get a FREE Class in January 2014! You can't sign up for all of them right now - but the In + Out Watercolor for stampers is open and starting on January 21st!
Please let me know if you have any questions about the In + OUt Series in the comment section and I'll get back to you asap!