Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, July 12

The Whatevers #2 -- coming soon!

I've got my July Whatever's page complete -- and I am very ANXIOUS to share it with you -- but today is not the day, lol. Every time I go back and read my story for each month I can't stop giggling -- and I think you will too. Just a few more days and Nat. Vic and I will have our stories and projects ready to share PLUS a new image for you to download and get busy creating a work of art with. 

THAT is all for today -- haircut and lots of other things to get done. Have a GREAT Thursday. Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.