Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Monday, July 2

Magic of Christmas

Yes -- it's Christmas in July -- and I've been working furiously for the last 2 days creating projects for my next new class at My Creative Classroom -- Magic of Christmas: A Primer for Interactive Cards. All I can say is I have been having a great time and it feels like I've been in the studio for an hour and not ten, LoL. I get so lost in there sometimes.
Anyway,  this is going to be a GREAT class -- I hope to see you there! Feel free to post any questions you may have and I'll get back to you with an answer! 

Thanks for stopping by -- hope you are having a FANTASTIC summer so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.