Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Sunday, July 1

Beautiful Rudbeckia

This beautiful flower is in my front garden -- and I chuckle every time I think of her name -- Rudbeckia -- or Black-Eyed Susan. How she ever got that name totally cracks me up but she sure is beautiful, black-eye and all! What's your favorite flower? I also love bleeding hearts, Peonies, and sunflowers. 
 Thanks for stopping by, see you next time! 

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, and what a great picture. My favorite flower is the white daisy. They always make me happy when they are in bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh beautiful.my fave flower is a sunflower :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.