Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, December 7

A Year in the Life

One of the things I really LOVE about working with EK Success Brands is that I get to work on some really cool projects. Like the PBS Craft show Crafting at the Spotted Canary. I got to make projects THAT.WERE.FEATURED on the show - AND to be crafting with Joy MacDonnell on two episodes -- was so exciting. She is so cool and fun too – LOVE her! Great things always happen when Joy is around!

Anyway, from that experience I was asked to create a video called A Year in the Life -- which was unveiled YESTERDAY at the Spotted Canary ! It was a lot of work – but I didn’t have to do it all by myself – my team mates helped me a LOT with pages and step-outs. And my wonderful husband was the cinematographer -- even my little guy helped out in the production of the video. His request for payment – a trip to Gelato Fiasco. My husband's request for payment -- Eggplant Rolitini - which I haven't made yet.

So, I bet you are wondering where you can find this FREE On-Demand Class. Go to the Spotted Canary Website, here and register. They’ll send you a password with all the details you’ll need to get started.

Oh, but I’m not done yet!! The lovely elves behind the scenes have asked me to host a Sketch Challenge in the Challenge Forum at the Spotted Canary – it’s open to everyone that is a registered user on the site.

Here’s how you can enter:

  1. Read the official contest rules
  2. Join the flock
  3. Register for our FREE on-demand class and download the three layout sketches offered through the class
  4. Post a project using one of the sketches To qualify, project must utilize one of the three sketches as its inspiration. Please list the sketch used in your description or product listing.
  5. Tell us about it: Visit the contest Forum thread and post a comment with a link to your project!
  6. Contest ends January 31, 2011.

What You Can Win:

An amazing PRIZE Package from the sponsors of the Spotted Canary!!

Phew, I’ve been busting at the seams lately trying not to spill the beans….it feels so GREAT to share with you! THANKS for stopping by, I hope to see you over at the Spotted Canary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.