Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Monday, December 6

It SNoWed Here !!

I know I said that it was going to snow over the weekend - but we didn't really have any accumulation at all. Today we had snow - and it accumulated -- even if it was only a couple inches - accumulation or not --- I wasn't wanting it. I didn't get the snowtires put on my car yet - and I had things to do around town....but it worked out and I got out and got home with no problems. THANK you God!

I got together with my crafty pal Kelley today and we spent some quality time crafting. I got some new cream colored felt and was itching to make some more felt ornaments -- thinking I'll list them in my Etsy shoppe.

They were so much fun to make -- and my Spellbinders Circle Dies came to the rescue. I am addicted to Spellbinders, really I am! I'm always thinking of new things to make with them.

Don't you love the vintage jingle bells, another lovely find from Brimfield last year!

Thanks for stopping by - hope it's not snowy and frightful where you are!

5 comments:

  1. Love them Catherine-and we got snow today too-I had to work at the scrapbook store but now I am home and working on Christmas gifts...I think I will have to make some of these...(or buy one from ya)heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these ornaments! Sorry I missed the gathering...I did get a lot done for Christmas tho'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These ornaments are beautiful!! So glad to know that the Spellbinders dies will cut through felt. I'm definitely going to give this a try!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.