Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, December 3

Ins and Outs of Artist Trading Cards

My newest class at My Creative Classroom, the Ins and Outs of Artist Trading Cards -- starts next week -- December 10th. There's still time, so head on over to My Creative Classroom to register!

We will start this 4 week, 8 lesson long class with a tutorial on ATC's and a slide show showing some of the creative possibilities you can incorporate into an Artist Trading Card.

After the presentation the first week we will begin our lesson with a little album to store our trading cards. Some free images, an ATC digital stamp and quotes to add to your ATC's will be available for download through out the course.

Following weeks will continue to feature 2 lessons per week - released on Tuesdays and Fridays with each lesson focusing on a different technique - you'll have a completed ATC at the end of each lesson. At the end of the course you'll have quite a few Artist Trading Cards to trade with your friends.

Note: ATC's shown here are not the examples we'll be making during the course.

A few of the techniques we'll touch on include image transfers, hand and machine sewing, painting on stamped images and more!

THANKS for stopping by, I hope to see you in my class at MCC, if you're not into ATC's I've got some new classes coming in the Spring and Winter sessions that might be exactly what you are looking for! Enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea....epsecially for newbies who are bit unsure at first. Love your samples too....

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.