Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Tuesday, October 27

Time for Creating

Hello, it's been a few weeks with no posts -- life is SUPER busy. I have had little time to create, but today I thought I'd share a few pages that I have managed to squeeze into early morning and late night moments here and there.

Not much in the line of coloring, but lots of illustrating and Positivity Pages. Take a look:


I'm also working on my NEXT release that will debut in January at the Craft + Hobby Association Meeting in Aneheim. I am really loving the different designs I've been working on. If it was up to me it would be All on Flowers -- but thankfully I have a lovely mentor helping me push myself to explore new imagery.

I think you're gonna love what's coming! Thank you so much for dropping by, have a LOVELY day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.