Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Tuesday, October 6

Creating a Custom Cover for your Art Journal


I know I've mentioned this before, but I have to say it again!! I really like working with DecoArt® Media products. The quality is amazing, not to mention the colors they have are pretty great too!

For quite some time I've been working on a "DecoArt® Media Art Journal" -- meaning all the pages are created using their Media line in one way or another and sharing my process with you. I've got quite a stack and since I have just a few pages left to finish up, I thought that I should take a minute or two to create a custom cover to protect my precious pages so my cover looks as great as the inside pages.

Since I've been into making videos lately, I created a little video so you can see exactly how I do this.  Get a cup of coffee or tea and watch my video below and then get started making your own custom cover!


For this project I used the following supplies, you can find most of them at your local (or on-line) JoAnn Craft store or at the DecoArt Media website, which is here.

Thanks for joining me today, have a wonderful day and I hope you get some time to get creative!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. really pretty! I will try the Heat and Bond next time I make a cover--so much neater than using matte medium or other liquids that get all over! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely work, so creative and the finished results were all gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.