Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, June 1

Make your Own Positivity Journal

Thought I'd share a little video I created on How To Make your Own Positivity Journal using a Wire Bound Journal.


You can use other journals, but I really love taking the coil apart and being able to stamp perfectly on one page with no bulk or spine in the way.

You can see the sample page I shared below! I used a water-based marker and blended the color with a water brush to color in the design.


Once you have stamped on all the pages, you will re-assemble the journal and crimp the coil back together using your Cinch or Bind-it-All Machine. If you don't have one of those, you can carefully pinch the coil back together so it looks like it did before you took it apart.

I usually stamp all the pages over the course of a few days and then put the journal together on the coil. It's a great thing to carry around with me so I have something to color and fill in time while I am waiting for my son to finish his school and band activities. 

The supplies I used to create this page were:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.