Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Monday, June 1

Make your Own Positivity Journal

Thought I'd share a little video I created on How To Make your Own Positivity Journal using a Wire Bound Journal.


You can use other journals, but I really love taking the coil apart and being able to stamp perfectly on one page with no bulk or spine in the way.

You can see the sample page I shared below! I used a water-based marker and blended the color with a water brush to color in the design.


Once you have stamped on all the pages, you will re-assemble the journal and crimp the coil back together using your Cinch or Bind-it-All Machine. If you don't have one of those, you can carefully pinch the coil back together so it looks like it did before you took it apart.

I usually stamp all the pages over the course of a few days and then put the journal together on the coil. It's a great thing to carry around with me so I have something to color and fill in time while I am waiting for my son to finish his school and band activities. 

The supplies I used to create this page were:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.