Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Monday, June 29

Funky Flower Stamp and Glad Press n' Seal

I always struggle with creating an art journal page that I love, and working on others without totally messing up that OTHER page I love. Here's how I protect the pages in my journal as I work on new ones ..... oh and another journal page using my Art Gone Wild stamps.


This one is Funky Flowers from my very first stamp release back in 2013. I love this stamp!

Thanks for dropping by, have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. I demoed Press and Seal several times when it first came out. Too bad I didn't know about this use. It really is an awesome product. I love your journal page. What was the spray you used? It seemed to have a nice consistency. Thanks for the tutorial. I always love watching you play.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.