Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, December 4

Three Things...

Today I wanted to share another art journal page made with my Art Gone Wild Stamps. This page was created using the Clematis stamp -- I framed the page and then finished up the lines with a marker.


For color I used Peerless Watercolors (Geranium Pink) and added color to the flowers and stems with Tombows Dual Tip Brush Markers and Caran D'Ache colored pencils.

The background is a little wonky because my waterbrush was contaminated with yellow watercolor paint - so the geranium turned a little orangey in areas -- but I love it. The color was also quite a bit brighter than I anticipated so I toned it down a little by drawing the leaves in the background with a white acrylic paint marker.

In the end, I thought it was going to be a disaster when I painted the geranium in the background but I think I love it. Here's to sticking with the uglies.

Have a great day, thanks for dropping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.