Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Sunday, December 7

Mixed Media 4 -- the Holiday Edition

I have been working hard to get the last touches put on the latest Volume of Mixed Media -- and I'm happy to say it's finally done. You can download and read it over on ISSUU -- but I have to say this is the best one so far. With 3 guests and lots of amazing inspiration, recipes and projects -- I think there is something for everyone! 

http://issuu.com/catherinescanlon

Click on the image, or here to go directly to ISSUU and see all FOUR Volumes. Sign up for my Newsletter, link to the left -- to be the first to know when Mixed Media is out -- and lots of other fun announcements.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Christmas has been so busy I am just now getting to check this out....wow over the moon excited to have been part of this...thanks so much...it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.