Here are the links to the other girls blogs so you can see their creations this month.
For Cordelia it was love at first sight! The moment she set eyes on the tall stranger with red hair she knew that he was the man for her but how she'd let him know was another story. She was shopping for a new spring hat loaded with silk flowers. As she entered the shop she dropped her handkerchief and a kind man picked it up for her.
As the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months and she never saw him again Cordelia began to lose hope that she'd see the tall man again.
Meanwhile, Winston was still grieving over his sweet Morning Glory. He remembered her love of hats and silk flowers and walked by the Millinery store every chance he could. He cherished any thing that reminded him of her.
While the chance meeting with Cordelia was long gone, he remembered her kind eyes and beautiful face and sometimes found himself looking for her as he approached the millinery.
Winston still wasn't over the tragic loss of Morning Glory and his children, but it had been several years and it was time to move on and start a new life.
If only he could run into the beautiful lady with the big silk flowers on her hat again. If he did, he promised himself he'd say hello.
- Vicki, Cat, Cuchy (Carmen), Martha and I and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you to download and show us your version of The Whatevers. The photo will be posted at the end of our blogposts- not on Facebook!
- There are no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
There are no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There are no rules on the artform you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an artjournal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and show us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.