Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Monday, April 29

Weekend Re-Cap - Right at Home Scrapbooking

I was at one of my favorite places to teach over the weekend -- Right at Home Scrapbooking in North Attleboro, MA teaching one of my favorite art techniques -- monoprinting!
I just loved seeing the lightbulb come on for everyone as they watched my demos and then experimented with their own Gelli Plates.
It was a FULL day of printing -- in the morning I taught them all about the plate and lots of cool ways to get texture and use various tools with the paper and plate.
We laughed a lot. And got a lot of shoppers interested in what we were up to. We laughed a LOT!
In the afternoon I showed them how to create this lovely project. I think they all loved it. I know they all did an amazing job with playing and experimenting.


It was great fun -- can't wait to go back.

Next weekend I'll be at Kept Creations in Whitman MA teaching my Art Journal Toolbox class.
Check out their website here!

Have a great day -- hope to see you in a class soon! AND ps. if you are interested in having me teach in your store send me an email -- you can find my address in the Contact Me page listed on the right--->!

2 comments:

  1. Class looks like they had BIG fun!!! You are so good at turning on the lightbulb ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had a fun time. Glad there were lots of laughs. Looks like some fantastic projects were created.

    Have a fun week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.