Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, April 24

Right at Home Scrapbooking

For those local artists -- I've got two workshops this weekend in North Attleboro at Right at Home Scrapbooking! Friday night is an art Journaling Open House. We'll have a little snack and chat time and then make some art in our journals from 7 to 10.



On Saturday it's all about learning how to monoprint using the Gelli Plate -- from 10 to 4 with a break for lunch! I'll teach you everything you need to know to make beautiful collage papers. In the afternoon we'll create a beautiful project! 

For more information, check out their blog here or contact Lisa or Sharon at the store: 
Right at Home Scrapbooking
560 Kelley Boulevard
North Attleboro, MA 02760
508-695-9290
Or post a comment with your reply email and I will answer any questions you might have! Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun I'll hop on my jet and be right there. I wish I could be. Have fun teaching! I just found out I can get the Gelli Plate through Blick with a decent shipping cost. After watching the video of you using yours I really want to get one.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.