Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Monday, April 22

Weekend at Kept Creations: A VERY Late Re-Cap

I can't believe I forgot to post these fun project from my weekend at Kept Creations  in Whitman, Massachusetts. I had two classes of very FUN and inspiring ladies -- see for yourself!

The first class was a sweet Shadowbox ATC:


And I didn't get any photos of the second class -- but it was Watercolor Painting for Stampers and it was a HIT! I'll be  back on May 4th for an all day Art Journaling class -- so be sure to sign up while there is still space available.

Thanks for stopping by -- have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. I would have enjoyed a watercolor for stampers class. Wish I wasn't so far away.

    Hope you are enjoying beautiful weather and having a Great week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.