Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

My Artful Life Planner

My Artful Life Planner
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Tuesday, February 12

Forget Me Knot


Well, it's FINALLY time -- I know I teased you a few weeks ago about creating a little video on how to create this card -- and well -- today's the day!

All you have to do is head on over to the Use Every Stamp 2013 Challenge blog to see a video of how I put this sweet lovey-dovey card together and then you'll know a few of my secrets!

That's it for today!! THANKS for stopping by -- oh and make sure you DO go over and leave a sweet comment because there MAY or MAY NOT be a give-away involved! 

4 comments:

  1. Sweet video and I love how you used scraps and things you already had on hand. I also love how you wing things sometimes. Your panel for your card is absolutely stunning. I am sure that it will be cherished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love that you noticed I wing things :-) Have a great day!

      Delete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.