Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, November 2

November at MCC

I can't stand it any longer -- I have to confess that I've been keeping a little bitty secret from you.
But today -- I'm going to spill the beans.....since it's after the beginning of November! Last week or so I mentioned I was in the Christmas spirit....and it's all because of this project!
Most of the instructors at My Creative Classroom have been working on a fun FREE class! When you sign up for a class at My Creative Classroomm (any class I think) in November we'rre going to thank you by giving you access to our collective class "Wrap it Up". This project is my contribution that I totally had a blast making!


So, I hope you'll take a moment to check out the offerings and prepare to be amazed at this free class! Oh, and I'll have a VERY LIMITED Quanity of kits available in the classroom! (BTW, I've got three classes starting this month -- a spellbinders card class, a punch class and a Christmas class!)
THANKS for stopping by, have a great day!

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.