Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, November 11

30 Days in your Art Journal

So this is the latest attempt I made in my Art Journal, much better than the first two pages I must say. Loving the blue and orangey/yellow in the background!


I had sent some images to a friend in Australia from my Martha Stewart magazine stash, and came across this one when I was looking -- and it really sums up how I am feeling lately.


With a title, some distressing and the date -- it looks great! Now I just need to add some journaling.


I didn't have a large number stamp set so I used a chipboard number and acrylic paint. When the 9 is dry I'm going to sand it so it doesn't look so "new" and foreign to my page.

That's it for today -- will share more later. There's no school today and I've got a special visit planned for later today! HAve a great day -- thank you so much for stopping by -- catch you on the flip side of the day!

6 comments:

  1. Love the blue paint extending up to the salmon/orange...cool pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this chicken page. The finished version on Julie's page is just wonderful. Great colors and movement. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw the finished page at Julie and really like how you made this page. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cat...checking out my blog list and somehow I didn't see yours so I'm adding to my reader...LOVE this page...that class was great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful image! And love the colour of the background - such fabulous contrast!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.