Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Monday, October 10

A quick piece of art using Joint Compound

I don't have much to share today -- been a busy weekend and I've got a busy week ahead of me as well.

Thought I'd share this fun project I made as a quick demo for my Mixed Media Workshop Two class at My Creative Classroom. Can you see the cracks at the top of the image -- that's because it's done on Joint Compound -- yes the same stuff you use to work on the walls in your house!

This was a super-fun and easy project -- the hardest part was waiting for the joint compound to dry so I could create art on it!

Hope you have a great day -- thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.