Art Gone Wild Launches NEW Website!

Art Gone Wild Launches NEW Website!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Tuesday, October 5

Wire, Paint and Paper Starts today!!

Wire, Paint and Paper starts today over at My Creative Classroom. Get Creative with me in this fun workshop. Each week you will create a canvas using paint, paper, wire, text and quotes to make a beautiful canvas. In this course you will learn how to:

  • combine masks with multiple layers of paint, ink and paper
  • work with crackle paints, glazes, gesso and Gel Medium
  • create layered backgrounds
  • end and incorporate wire
  • mix vintage papers, paint, ink and other items to create one of a kind backgrounds
  • include found objects

This 4 week course includes slideshows, handouts, sample projects and technique variations each week.

Hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.