Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, October 7

Exactly 4 years ago today...

We decided to go on a little road trip to North Conway, NH and the car died in Fryeburg Maine. The steering just stopped steering - and we had to have it towed to a dealership in Scarborough. Since we had nothing else to do, we went to the ice cream shop across the street to wait for our ride to come get us - since we were over an hour from home it was a long wait.

I remember being thankful that there WAS an ice cream shop across the street and we weren't in the middle of no where, LOL.

I really miss that car!

Anyway....these pictures of my son tickled my fancy today! He had just turned 7, he looks so little compared to how tall and handsome he is now.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy an ice cream today with your favorite kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.