Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, October 8

Die-Cutting with Spellbinders 201

I'm really excited that my latest class, Die-Cutting with Spellbinders 201 is starting today over at My Creative Classroom and it's not too late for you to sign up! The on-line course is 4 weeks long -- with a new lesson presented each week. The beauty of taking on-line courses is you can complete the lesson at your convenience - any time of the night or day - fully dressed or in your pajamas!

All my courses have detailed presentations with pdf handouts that you can print for future reference, class forums so you can get to know your fellow classmates, chat sessions and a student gallery for sharing your work.

Here's a sneak peak from one of the lessons I presented in Die-Cutting with Spellbinders 101 - I hope it will entice you to join us over at 201 and check out Spellbinders Projects that will be starting next month!

There's no school today so we're off on an adventure! Enjoy your day - thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.