Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, September 16

Still a Work in Progress

Wow, what a transformation....most of the mess has been organized and put away. Still waiting on those "details" to be installed....starting to loose my patience though.

You thought I was crazy on the last studio post about watching TV, but you can see there really is a TV in there now ;-)

Waiting on shelving to be installed so this will find a new home. urgh it's frustrating - everything I needed yesterday was at the bottom of the pile.

This is pretty much where I am today...still.

A view from the other side of the room.That's the kitchen through the doorway on the right and to the front door on the left. I think it's the perfect spot for a studio. My Dad made that shelving unit for me - but I need to take everything off it and put some supports under the center as it's starting to sag from the weight of all my stuff, I mean junk.

Hoping my shelves get installed today, when my installer gets rid of his headache. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow!! what a brillaint space, you are sooo lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY cool Cat!! Bet you are excited about creating in THERE~!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.