Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Wednesday, February 3

A few MORE CHA Pictures!

I was really happy when I saw these pictures on Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's Review of CHA on her blog. She was walking the show with my friend Nat and they stopped by the EK Success booth for a minute. Julie snapped this cute picture of Nat and I, and also a couple pictures of some projects I created using new K & Company products. Here are the ATC's I created, I do love how they displayed them in the booth too. That's all for today, I'm still tyring to catch up....but not getting very far! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. your artwork in the booth was simply amazing- and I love our picture - huge hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.