Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, February 3

A few MORE CHA Pictures!

I was really happy when I saw these pictures on Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's Review of CHA on her blog. She was walking the show with my friend Nat and they stopped by the EK Success booth for a minute. Julie snapped this cute picture of Nat and I, and also a couple pictures of some projects I created using new K & Company products. Here are the ATC's I created, I do love how they displayed them in the booth too. That's all for today, I'm still tyring to catch up....but not getting very far! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. your artwork in the booth was simply amazing- and I love our picture - huge hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.