Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, January 13

Cleaning up some Loose Ends

I made lots of headway on my to-do list today. And it felt good. I also found time to get on the treadmill after I'd gotten a few things done. And that felt good.

I jumped on the scale too. And that felt GREAT! I've been battling with my weight for 2 years now - despite eating healthy and exercising regularly - I was gaining and gaining for a while and then holding steady. Despite dieting and exercising - nothing worked to make it go away. Finally, I changed things up a bit and I'm down 8 pounds. I've. got. to. loose. weight. Especially if I don't want to buy new black pants.

I'm going to need black pants next week in California - when I go work for EK Success Brands at the Craft and Hobby Association Convention next week. I refuse to buy new pants for them to sit in the closet until next year. The alternative was to loose weight.

Of course, I might wear them if I got a job outside the home. I don't think pink polka dot fleece pajamas would work in the workplace. Not that I wear them every day, but I did wear them today as I flitted around the house working on crossing things off my list.

The first thing I worked on I hope to share with you tomorrow. It has something to do with my friend Vic and I'm really really excited about it, she's such a talented artist. I may have a conflict of interest, even though it's a project made just for fun. I'm crossing my fingers that it works out.

The last thing I worked on today was this necklace, I made it for myself to wear next week at CHA. I've always LOVED this button and have saved it for something special. Earlier this week I worked on a project to send to Belle Armoire Magazine and had made the blue beaded necklace to go with my submission, but it didn't work out so I set it aside to make it into something. I restrung it and added the buttons and pearl and I really love the way it came out. I can't wait to wear it next week!

I might wear it tomorrow when I go to the movies to see George. George Clooney I mean ;-)

I also finished up these ATC's I made for a swap over at Red Lead. I just love that store and wish I lived a lot closer - I think I would be shopping there A LOT!

Well, thanks for stopping by. Hope you had a great Wednesday.....

1 comment:

  1. Wow Girl- there is nothing you can't do right? Love the jewlery and the atc are sooo wonderful!
    Only a couple more days !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.