Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, January 6

2009: A Review of ATC's

My friends Nat and Vic both posted a recap of their favorite scrapbook pages for 2009. I'm rather embarrassed to say that I didn't do any scrapbooking for myself last year - it was all for EK Success Brands. I am happy that I did some, well - so maybe that should be one of my resolutions for 2010. To scrapbook more for ME and my family!

Anyway, since I don't have any favorite pages to show, and I really like the idea of sharing my favorite projects - I thought I would share my favorite ATC's from 2009. They are not in any order, but I will say my favorite one is the THANKFUL for You - second one down.

And, also thought I'd give you a baker's dozen, just cause that's how I am.

I'm busy working on getting my three classes at My Creative Classroom ready for enrollment, which starts on January 18th, and I hope to post some sneak peaks soon - as soon as I can.

THANKS for stopping by and have a great day! Also, One World One Heart starts January 25th, need to figure out what to give away this year!

3 comments:

  1. you made some beautiful atc's and i ve got some!! lucky me!! ejnxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all so amazing!!!! you are such a talented gal! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cat they are all gorgeous!! Im so happy that a few of those grace my ATC holder. :) Maybe I can gear up for the one world one heart event. I'll sure give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.