Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Sunday, August 23

What we do in Maine....

We had some company over the weekend, but we ate them all. I think there was 80 of them before the other company came and we got started, yup, we had 80 Maine lobster for Saturday dinner. I didn't eat any, but just about everyone else did.

Two parties happen every year on my Mom's side of the family - the lobster feed and the Christmas party. It's pretty convenient - one because most everyone lives in the neighborhood and they can walk home - and two the lobster feed is always at my Mom's house and we do it outside.

This is the first year that the boy has been able to clean out his own, and phew I might add. Cleaning lobster can be a stinky job.

Well, that's all for today. It's been a long weekend and I'm ready for bed.

3 comments:

  1. those pictures are so cute - oh and yummie Lobster :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pics! I bet everyone had a great time. I really miss you friend. I wish you could just come over and chat today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious!
    Have a fantastic week!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.