Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Sunday, June 15

Happy Father's Day!

A few quotes on Father's Day! A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty. ~Author Unknown

It is much easier to become a father than to be one. ~Kent Nerburn, Letters to My Son: Reflections on Becoming a Man, 1994

The words that a father speaks to his children in the privacy of home are not heard by the world, but, as in whispering-galleries, they are clearly heard at the end and by posterity. ~Jean Paul Richter

Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad. ~Author Unknown

Happy Father's Day to all the father's out there - especially my husband AND my own father!

3 comments:

  1. what fun photos- love it!!!
    Have a gorgeous sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! Hope you all had a great weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.