Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, July 27

Friday.....wow it's HOT!!

It's really hot here - and humid... I'm not complaining AT all, just a little bit uncomfortable and cranky. Moved more stuff from my Mom's today, in the heat of the day, and I'm drained and probably dehydrated too. Which probably is making me feel so miserably cranky and ugly. Our anniversary is next week - 8 years on Tuesday.... pales in comparison to my parents who have been married 46 years on Sunday. In 32 more years we'll be as cranky and crotchety as they are.... ha ha ha. Speaking of cranky, my Mom - she's never cranky. She's wonderful that way, nothing frazzles her, nothing rattles her brain, she never gets pissed off or on for that matter. Hardly ever gets mad, never gets depressed - never ever MOODY. {Moody is my middle name - come on I'm a crab!!) She's on a straight and even keel every day, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. It amazes me. On the other hand, I know who I take after....and it's not her! Anyway, my Dad sent her a beautiful bouquet of flowers today...orange roses and calla lillies with purple accent flowers. breathtaking - and good on ya DAD! So, in honor of my Mom NEVER being cranky - here's one of her NOT so favorite pictures.....wearing my CKU hat that Paula Kraemer from CKU gave to my husband along with a LOAD of other stuff when I was helping out at CKU Boston in 2004. Nighty night everyone....I'll be teaching at Absolutely Everything tomorrow....

4 comments:

  1. Oh... I wanna be like your mom!!! and I wanna come to your class!!! Whaaaaa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mom is cute- and I wanna come iwth Vicki to your class!!! And...I'm a crabby crab too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's get together. Time next week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you two (and your parents!) on all the years!! Very inspiring for us newlyweds (just coming to our 3rd year is all)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.