Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Friday, February 5

the Be Series #1

When I went to the Craft + Hobby Association meeting I picked up this little Strathmore Journal at a dinner and couldn't wait to fill it with quick little sketches.


As I waited for my shuttle to head back to Maine I started filling the pages, they were 4" x 6" so they were fast little drawings.


And the Be Series was born.

1 comment:

  1. I love this page very much and can't wait to see more! When you do a page like this do you start with the writing first or the drawing? Enquiring minds want to know this stuff LOL .....

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.