Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Monday, February 1

Give those Rejects Time

Back in December I was working on my Creative Jumpstart video -- had limited time -- and was sick. Like super sick with a stomach ailment. I was tired. Stressed. Uninspired. Rushed.

You name it. This was one of my rejects.


Today I like it. Well, this part of it anyway. I cut the really ugly other part off and burned it.

What's the moral of the story? If you create something that you don't really like, just walk away for a while and when you come back you might feel differently about it -- or parts of it.

Thanks for dropping by today, have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.