Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Tuesday, November 10

Another Coloring Book! Woohoo!

I am so excited to share that I have produced an updated version of my coloring book from 2 years ago. Wow, was it really that long ago?? I often feel grateful to have been on the beginning side of the Coloring Book trend! I have had so many people ask me to print another version that I just couldn't say no anymore!

Here it is, my pack of 25 Individual Coloring Page sheets printed on 67 lb. cardstock. I printed a limited edition this time, so when they are gone they are gone.



I have listed them in my Etsy shop, and you can find them here. If you live locally or want to purchase more than one -- message me about the shipping details.



THANK you so much for visiting today, please tell everyone you know I have more coloring pages available!

1 comment:

  1. Your coloring pages look amazing, love all the quotes and hand lettering. I'm working on a color book too, will probably be printing via Amazon (print on demand). Do you feel like Etsy is a good place to sell a coloring book? I mean, it seems to be working really well for you, just wanted to hear your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.