Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Tuesday, August 11

Tonal Painting Tutorial

Hello there friends! Today I wanted to share a few art journal pages I have created lately. I'm really loving creating a cool piece of art like this using JUST ONE color. You can see a full tutorial over on the DecoArt® Blog, just follow this link over to the Mixed Media Blog:





I've been in a bit of an artistic rut this summer, and these exercises really do help get you motivated to create. Thanks for dropping by today, have a great day and hopefully I'll be out of my creative block soon!

2 comments:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.