Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Tuesday, August 25

New DecoArt Media Tutorial

Good Morning all! I wanted to share a little something with you today! I've got a new video over on the DecoArt blog for you to check out!(Click on the picture below to GO there now!)

http://www.decoart.com/mixedmediablog/article/128/something_wonderful_art_journal_page

And here's a photo of the completed journal page. If you subscribe to my YouTube channel you'll see how I stamped this journal page using my MISTI tool.


I hope you enjoy seeing how I combined the Media Misters and Media Fluid Acrylics together to create this page in my Positivity Journal.

Thanks for dropping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.