Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Saturday, March 28

You Are Loved

Sharing another journal page where I combined my stamps with a Tamara LaPorte stencil to create a unique and colorful page. This stamp is from the Art Gone Wild Winter, 2015 Release -- you can find the daisy stamp here, in my Etsy shop.


To create this page I stamped the daisy cling rubber stamp 2 times, but at different heights and added color with Deco Art Media Fluid Acrylics and a few tiny details with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen.

The Tamara Laporte stencils are so lovely to incorporate on a journal page. I think I need to practice my cursive!

Have a great day, thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.