Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, March 4

Positivity Journal #2

I've been trying to get back in the groove of creating art in my journals in the mornings and evenings. Not sure why I stopped, but I realized I was spending much more time on my iPad then creating and have made a big effort to put that thing down and pick up the stamps and markers.



I have had quite a few people ask me how I created this page so I thought I would share the process, which was inspired by a student at a workshop I taught a few weeks ago.

First, I started with a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Journal Page (canson or strathmore) and put a post it note in the center. Then I stamped around it with a stamp from my Blossoms in Bloom set. It's the one on the far right in the image below.


As I stamped around the mask to create a frame, I overlapped the stamp on the post-it. Before I removed the mask in the center of the page I traced it to create a nice frame in the center.


Then it just needed color and a quote and it was done.


I do like the way it turned out.

Thanks for dropping by today, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.