Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, November 19

New Stamps are AVAILABLE!

I'm so happy to let you know that my latest line of stamps with Art Gone Wild is available and even more excited to share my new designs with you!


First thing I did was make a new phone case!



They look so pretty, I love the way the catalog designs are colored. 


You can order them directly from Art Gone Wild (link to catalog on their website: http://agwstamps.com/catalogs/late_2014_catalogs/Catherine_Scanlon_late_2014.pdf) To order, call 1-800-945-3980 -- they will be happy to take your order, but I'm told they have a new fangled website coming in the new year.

I will be ordering some for my Etsy shop -- so stay tuned! THANKS for dropping by, I'll be sharing some colored pages from my Positivity Journal soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.