Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Saturday, July 5

Smash Journal -- or Junk Journal

Making a Smash or Junk Journal couldn't be any easier when you have a TON of old papers, some paints, lots of saved ephemera and scraps and a binding system like my Cinch. 

Just trim, trip, staple, paint, scrape, collage and stitch until you have a nice stack of pages (say 25 to 35). Add a decorative front and back cover, punch and bind and you are ready to get creative!

Here are some of the pages from my my favorite smash journal:

This is my favorite -- and the front page of the journal.

One with a little paint and stapled elements.
And a recycled Hallmark bag.
And what you can do with a few paint chips.

This journal was made with old scrapbook papers and my Cinch binding system -- so fun and easy!

That's all for today, thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.