Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, July 30

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Since the beginning of the year I've not been happy with a few things -- but my main complaint was none of my clothes fit. In January I went to California for a trade show and really struggled with finding clothes in my closet that looked professional and weren't busting at the seams.

Same thing when I went to North Carolina at the beginning of June.



It's hard to make changes to the way one lives -- especially when that one likes to cook and is a good one. I finally decided on June 8th when I didn't have one pair of shorts to wear that enough was enough and I started tracking my food and weighed myself.

I'm happy to say that the daily practice of tracking my food to see how many calories I eat has been successful and I've been able to shed about 15 pounds.

You might be wondering what worked? Well -- holding myself accountable to write down the food, find out how many calories are in each serving I eat and stay away from junk as much as possible. I also found a dry eraser pen and wrote down my weight on my bathroom mirror every time I weighed myself -- having to write the ups as well as the downs has kept me accountable to myself.

If I can do it -- I know you can too! Thanks for dropping by today - enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.