Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, April 17

Paper Mache Easter Eggs for Boys

Yesterday I shared a sweet little Easter Egg box that, frankly is strictly for girls. If I gave that to my 14 year old son I think he would disown me. Well, maybe that's a little harsh....but he wouldn't think it was cool at all.

So, how do you decorate eggs for boys? How about this idea. Wrap the ribbon just like I showed you yesterday, but instead of decorating with a pretty foofy pink bow -- add a bird nest, eggs and a cute little bird.


Now that I've got the base part created, I can add a few flowers and branches without making it look too girly. I also stuck with masculine colored ribbons and paint colors to help.


If you've got two boys, use different birds, or add a simple, hand written name tag so they know which egg belongs to them.


Now, I just need my husband to help me with the geo-caching thing and the hunt will be on!

Thanks for dropping by, come back tomorrow to see who is the winner of the Catherine Scanlon Designs / Art Gone Wild Blog Hop AND a sweet Easter Card!

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.