Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, April 30

Mother's Day Alert!

http://blog.sizzix.com/mothers-day-gift/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=mothers-day-gift 

Head on over to the Sizzix Blog to see how I created this sweet Floating Butterfly Mother's Day card.
Mom -- you're not allowed! :-)

I'm sad to say that this is my last post with Sixxix -- I made the tough decision to leave the Sizzix Team. I've enjoyed my time with them but I'm ready -- it's been just over a year and there are many other designers that will love working for them! 

I'm excited and ready for new adventures! Thanks for dropping by, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.