It's that time of the month -- you know the one -- when we have new stories for our Whatevers! Take a minute and check out what everyone else is telling this month:
Here's my story for December .......
Morning Glory wanted to design hats. Big, colorful flowery bonnets that made you think of spring even on the coldest day of the winter.
She started small, designing hat for local society ladies. Each bonnet was unique – created with silk flowers and ribbons and decorated with unique and exotic beads. She had so many customers she started hiring young women to help her with each creation.
When a customer told her she should source her silk flowers from the markets in Thebes she hopped on a Ocean Liner and made the long trip to purchase enough for hundreds of hats.
That was when she met Winston. The instant their eyes met she forgot all about hats and silk flowers.
Here is how it works
- Vicki, Cat, Cuchy (Carmen), Martha and I and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you to download and show us your version of The Whatevers. The photo will be posted at the end of our blogposts- not on Facebook!
- There are no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER There are no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There are no rules on the artform you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an artjournal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and show us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.
You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page And you can also share your pages with this Linky List: